South Centennial Manor - Resident/ Family Complaints
At South Centennial Manor it is our policy to provide quality care for the Residents. At time Residents/ families may have questions about the care of their Resident that they wish to be addressed. We, as a Home would prefer to address the concerns before they become too large.
If you should have a concern, we would ask that you do the following:
- Discuss the issue with a staff member
- Discuss the issue with the Charge Nurse
- Discuss the issue with Resident's Council
- Discuss the issue at a Resident/ Family Meeting
- Discuss the issue with the CEO of the MICs Group of Health Services
- Discuss the issue with the Chair of the Hospital Board
- Contact the Long-Term Care Area Office at 1-800-663-6965
Quality care matters. If you want more information, have a concern or want to register a complaint about a long-term care home, call this toll-free number:
Long-Term Care ACTION Line 1-866-434-0144
7 days a week - 8:30 am to 7:00 pm
The C.E.O. and/ or Director of Nursing will respond to written complaints within 10 days to all Residents'/ representatives' requests, suggestions, and complaints indicating possible plans of action.
All concerns received shall be documented, including a list of the issues, date expressed, date and follow up.