Equal Opportunity Employer is seeking
Maternity Leave – 13 months
Bingham Memorial Hospital (Matheson) is seeking a Registered Dietitian to provide Clinical Nutrition services for out-patients and in-patients of the hospital as well as the long-term care facility (Rosedale) located within the hospital. This position also works closely with the MICs Diabetes Program and collaborates with other RDs within the organization. This is a temporary full-time, non-union position reporting directly to the MICs Director of HR. This position offers an excellent salary, employee benefits and travelling compensation package.
- Bachelor degree in Dietetics and successful completion of an accredited dietetic internship program
- Active membership in the College of Dietitians of Ontario
- Previous clinical dietetic experience considered an asset
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and documentation skills (ability to speak French considered an asset)
- Evidence of sound organizational and prioritization skills
- Ability to work well independently and within an inter-disciplinary team
- Proven skills in leadership, team building, problem solving, conflict resolution and change management
- Proficiency using standard business computer applications (e.g. MS Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.)
- Demonstrated pattern of excellent attendance
- Valid driver’s license and access to reliable transportation
- A satisfactory criminal record check will be required by the successful candidate as a condition of employment.
- French communication skills considered an asset
Applications in writing to: firstname.lastname@example.org