Equal Opportunity Employer is seeking
The successful candidate will possess:
- Registered Nurse current with the Ontario College of Nurses; BScN considered an asset.
- Must have a minimum of two years acute care, current emergency department experience and OTN.
- Must hold and maintain current certification in BCLS, ACLS, WHMIS, Gentle Persuasion Approach, as well as TNCC (commitment to obtain within one year from date of hire).
- Current competency in IV and Central Line Therapy.
- Physical ability to perform job duties.
- Computer literacy required.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to speak French considered an asset.
- A satisfactory criminal record check will be required by the successful candidate as a condition of employment.
Closing Date: N/A
A satisfactory criminal record check will be required by the successful candidate as a condition of employment.