Equal Opportunity Employer is seeking
A Permanent Full-Time Hospital Pharmacist
Salary range $109,200 to $130,455
The MICs Group of Health Services is seeking a motivated Pharmacist to provide oversight to the centralized pharmacy department for MICs’ three fully accredited small community Hospitals. Responsibilities include review and assessment of medication orders, responding to drug related questions, oversight of medication use, and supervision and support to the Pharmacy Technician staff in drug distribution and drug preparation related activities, including chemotherapy preparation.
- Previous/current hospital experience. Chemotherapy experience is an asset.
- Be the narcotics signer for the organization
- Previous experience and demonstrated abilities in supervisory or administrative functions
- Excellent organizational, problem solving and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Demonstrated ability to function well under pressure
- Experience and knowledge in computer-based information systems required
- Physically able to accomplish required tasks
- Availability to provide on call coverage
- Travel and reliable vehicle are required.
- Ability to communicate in French is considered an asset.
- Current licensure with the Ontario College of Pharmacists
- Bachelor of Science in Pharmacy, Pharm D preferred
- Member of the Canadian Society of Hospital Pharmacists
- Hospital Pharmacy Residency
Resumes should be submitted via e-mail at email@example.com.
closing date: July 31st, 2019
Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process in accordance to the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance.