Equal Opportunity Employer is seeking
Personal Support Workers
The successful candidates will possess:
- Personal Support Worker Certificate or equivalent (as per O.
Reg. 79/10 of the Long-Term Care Homes Act, 2007)
- Current certification in CPR
- Must hold and maintain current certification in Gentle Persuasive Approach , U-first and Montessori Program training (Commitment to obtain within 6 -12 months of date of hire)
- Physical ability to perform job duties
- Experience in working in geriatrics or Long Term Care
- Bilingualism (English/French) will be considered an asset
Closing Date: N/A
Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process in accordance to the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance.