Equal Opportunity Employer is seeking
AGH / LMH
Anson General Hospital (Monday to Friday: 0730 to 1200 hrs)
Lady Minto Hospital (Monday to Friday: 0730 to 1300 hrs; Weekends: 0900-1700 hrs)
In ongoing efforts to provide safety measures in the midst of COVID-19, Point-of-Entry Screeners are required to assist hospital staff in screening individuals presenting to the hospital. This involves greeting each individual and going through the screening assessment tool. Successful candidates will be provided infection prevention and control training and personal protective equipment.
- Ontario Secondary School Graduate Diploma (OSSGD)
- Recent experience in customer service is an asset.
- Experience working in a clinical environment (desirable but not essential)
- Ability to deal with public in a courteous and professional manner
- Demonstrated professionalism in dealing with confidential and sensitive issues
- Strong verbal communication skills (bilingualism is an asset)
- Ability to meet physical and sensory demands of the position
- A satisfactory criminal record check
Given that this role has been created to respond to the threat posed by Covid-19, it is essential that applicants are in good health, don’t have any respiratory conditions and are willing to submit to regular medical screening during their employment.
Candidates will be selected for this position on the basis of their skill, ability, experience and qualifications as identified in the resume.
Please submit applications to: email@example.com