Equal Opportunity Employer is seeking
Maternity Leave – 12 months
The successful candidates will possess:
- Bachelor degree in Dietetics and successful completion of an accredited dietetic internship program.
- Active membership in the College of Dietitians of Ontario.
- Previous clinical dietetic experience will be considered an asset.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and documentation skills (ability to speak French considered an asset).
- Evidence of sound organizational and prioritization skills.
- Ability to work well independently, and within an inter-disciplinary team.
- Proven skills in leadership, team building, problem solving, conflict resolution and change management.
- Proficiency using standard business computer applications (e.g. MS Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.)
- Demonstrated pattern of excellent attendance.
- Valid driver¡¦s license, and access to reliable transportation
- A satisfactory criminal record check will be required by the successful candidate as a condition of employment.