Equal Opportunity Employer is seeking
Registered Pharmacy Technician
This full-time union position reports to the Team Leader of Pharmaceutical Services and is responsible for the safe preparation and distribution of medications.
- Graduate of a certified Pharmacy Technician program or completed the Pharmacy Technician bridging program
- Licensed or eligible for immediate licensure with the Ontario College of Pharmacists
- 1-2 years of Hospital Pharmacy experience preferred
- Experience in sterile compounding including chemotherapy preferred
- Experience with Meditech, Unit dose packaging and automated Dispensing units an asset
- Purchasing and reconciliation experience considered an asset
- A satisfactory criminal record check will be required by the successful candidate as a condition of employment
Closing Date: N/A
Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process in accordance to the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance.