Application for privileges
To obtain privileges at any of the MICs Hospitals, Professional Staff must provide the application that applies to them as well as other supporting documents:
- Application for Initial Appointment to Professional Staff
- Application for Initial Appointment of Nurse Practitioner
- Institutional Request for Certificate of Professional Conduct
- Verification of CMPA coverage
- Verification of CPSO membership
- OHIP number
If the Emergency Room is desired, the applicant must also provide:
- Proof of current ACLS certification
- Proof of current ATLS certification
Need a change of pace? Living and working in one of our MICs communities may be exactly what you are looking for.
MICs offers ‘Nothing to Lose’ recruitment packages for family physicians
- Diverse practice environments
- Work alongside a team of health care professionals
- Reap the benefits of local and provincial recruitment incentives
- Strike the perfect balance between work and home
Appointment to Professional Staff
Appointment of Nurse Practitioner
Northern Ontario, a lifestyle worth living!
Contact us for an all-expenses paid community visit.
Call 705-272-7200 ext. 2345, or send us a message by using the contact form. You can also send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org