The Diagnostic Imaging Departments are linked to NORrad’s Picture Archiving Communications System which continues to improve the delivery of patient care in all respects. Radiologists provide readings within 24 hours, and in the case of emergencies, results can be provided within 1 to 2 hours – a much faster turnaround time than previous technology allowed!
Taking care of in-patients, out-patients as well as emergency cases, Diagnostic Imaging are on-call after regular hours for emergencies.
Results will be communicated to you via the referring physician. Any inquiries regarding your results must be directed to the referring physician.
Access your medical imaging and records online with PocketHealth!
MICs Group of Health Services patients can now access, store and share their medical imaging and records by using PocketHealth! PocketHealth is a secure, online platform that allows patients to access their medical imaging records as soon as they are finalized anytime and with any device.
- Instantly access your medical images and reports when they are finalized.
- Easily understand the complex terminology in your reports with PocketHealth’s Report Reader.
- Download, view or share these records with your physician or specialist.
- Permanently and securely store these records so they’re always available to you.
- Upload older imaging from CDs or USBs so you have all your imaging records all in one place.
How to sign-up:
- Go to pockethealth.com/norrad and complete the online request form.
- Pay a $5.00 + HST transfer fee to get permanent access to all your existing imaging records or pay a $49 annual fee to access, store and share unlimited imaging and health records including lab results and vaccine receipts for you and up to four family members.
- Once your records are ready to view, you’ll receive an email from PocketHealth with a secure link to access them.
- Your images and reports can be easily downloaded or shared with anyone, anytime through email, fax, a printed link or CD/USB.
Have a question?
Please call PocketHealth directly at 1-855-381-8522 or email email@example.com