Employment Opportunities for Registered Nurses – Consider MICs your employer of choice!
Work with us
Employment Opportunities range from administrative positions to nursing, clerical, paramedical and support services.
Consider MICs your employer of choice
When working at any of the MICs Group of Health Services, you can expect:
- Competitive salaries
- Comprehensive benefit program
- Excellent pension plan
- Ongoing training & development opportunities
- Interest free loans for fitness equipment
- Access to a wellness initiative program
- Employee recognition (long-term service awards, appreciation events)
- Thorough orientation program
- Opportunity to work alongside a great team of health professionals
MICs Employment Postings
MICs Employment Opportunities for RPNs
Equal Opportunity Employer is presently accepting applications for a full-time Medical Laboratory Technologist for Lady Minto Hospital in Cochrane, ON
Registered Nurses and Registered Practical Nurses needed to work in Acute Care, Complex Continuing Care, Emergency Care and Long-Term Care settings. Interested? Intrigued? Read on and explore what each MICs community has to offer!