This Temporary Full-time union position reports to the Team Leader of Pharmaceutical Services and is responsible for the safe preparation and distribution of medications.
• Graduate of a certified Pharmacy Technician program or completed the Pharmacy Technician bridging program
• Licensed or eligible for immediate licensure with the Ontario College of Pharmacists
• 1-2 years of Hospital Pharmacy experience preferred
• Experience in sterile compounding, including chemotherapy preferred
• Experience with Meditech, Unit dose packaging and automated Dispensing units an asset.
• Purchasing and reconciliation experience considered an asset
• A satisfactory criminal record check will be required by the successful candidate as a condition of employment.