Based out of the Lady Minto Hospital in Cochrane, ON, this position reports to the Team Lead of Pharmaceutical Services and is responsible for the safe preparation and distribution of medication.
Work with us
Employment Opportunities range from administrative positions to nursing, clerical, paramedical and support services.
Consider MICs your employer of choice
When working at any of the MICs Group of Health Services, you can expect:
- Competitive salaries
- Comprehensive benefit program
- Excellent pension plan
- Ongoing training & development opportunities
- Interest free loans for fitness equipment
- Access to a wellness initiative program
- Employee recognition (long-term service awards, appreciation events)
- Thorough orientation program
- Opportunity to work alongside a great team of health professionals
The MICs Group of Health Services, a partnership of 3 hospitals and 3 long-term care facilities, is seeking Registered Nurses for all 3 hospitals.
The MICs Group of Health Services, a partnership of 3 hospitals and 3 long-term care facilities, is seeking Personal Support Workers for all 3 long-term care facilities.
This full-time union position reports to the Team Leader of Pharmaceutical Services and is responsible for the safe preparation and distribution of medications.
This is a temporary part-time position reporting to the MICs diabetes program leader. This position is responsible for the day-to-day operations, including scheduling, teaching, counselling and follow-up, within the scope of practice of a registered nurse of the Diabetes program.